Growth Marketing Specialist
Descrição da Vaga
HEY, WE’RE PLOORAL!
We help businesses grow through the power of people.
Plooral is not your average recruiting software or online learning marketplace. Our superpower is the ability to simultaneously help businesses fill jobs and level up their workforce while supporting individuals by providing tools to advance their careers.
Plooral transforms organizational growth by streamlining all recruitment and talent development strategies in one solution. We help businesses save more time, increase team collaboration and have better control over their hiring and development operations.
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE POSITION?!
Our Growth Marketing Specialist role is a strategic opportunity to help us manage our main product focused exclusively on the U.S market. You will report to Plooral’s Head of Marketing and will work closely with the Head of US Operations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design market penetration strategy by measuring TAM, target market, and penetration rate.
- Identify, collect, and process data from multiple areas, media, formats, and contents.
- Generate information that sustains the investment, development, changes, formatting, and creation of current and new products.
- Briefing creation for landing page, lead capture pages, website, blog content, e-mail marketing, Ads, VSL, and sales scripts.
- Create and execute a growth hacking plan, generating insights via data-driven and market research looking to optimize market penetration strategy, communication, and decision making.
- Actively work with other teams such as Sales, CS, CX, and Product with the goal to create projects that maximize results.
- Manage marketing budget securing the ROI within target.
- Secure strategic product positioning throughout market research (USA), CSF identification, competitor monitoring, price positioning, and market tendency mapping.
- Be native or absolutely fluent in English (this is mandatory)
- Eexperience with SaaS technologies
- Digital, growth e GTM background
- B2B inbound marketing experience
- Experience with digital analytics tools
- Data-driven and a results-oriented mindset
- Multitasker and hands-on professional
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF YOU’RE:
- A self-starter: we value an entrepreneurship mindset and professionals who are naturally curious to find ways to solve problems and hit goals.
- A natural communicator: you are comfortable and confident when speaking on the phone and writing prospecting emails. You organically get along with everyone you meet!
- A Plooral champion: you strongly believe in our product and mission, and you’re able to authentically sell the Plooral story.
- A creative learner: you discover new ways to approach your day-to-day, and you’re constantly keeping up to date with market trends applicable to your role, such as hiring, recruiting, and sales best practices.
- A competitor: you are fiercely driven to compete against yourself while also being a collaborative teammate.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM:
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid work or 100% remote
- Unlimited learning resources in Plooral’s learning environment
- Birthday #dayoff
- Flexible PTO
- Team parties and celebrations as often as we can
- Happy hour every Friday
- Referral bonus
- A work environment that fosters professional growth and community
- No Tags